Saturday, June 27, 2009

Rescued Bunny Update (Great News!)

Just a quick note to let everyone know we released the bunny today and he appears to be doing 100 percent better than when we took him in 4 days ago . He was eating like a little hog, drinking well and starting to be alot more lively in his cage. I do believe he grew quite a bit as well. I found a secluded spot in the state park, close to a small lake with lots of shadey cover. He was hesitant to hop away but I could tell he felt fine, and eventually he took to cover and hopped away from me when I tried to approach him. I am so thrilled to know he survived his ordeal, and that he didnt seem to stress out like everything I read and all the wildlife rehab places told me. Thanks everyone for the well wishes for him. Off to prepare now for a huge party tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

GOOD JOB! So glad to here that little Mr. Bunny is doing well. Good luck with your big party - but most of all - have fun! Dawn

Carole said...

I loved your bunny rescue story. I would have done the same thing. It amazes me that some people out there that are in charge of animals are can be so calous(sp???) Makes you wonder????
Have a great party!!!!

Cave Creek Antiques said...

What an adorable little bunny! Thank goodness you rescued him!