Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Tag Swap Results ~~ Amazing!!~~

Barb H. of
Stamplicity Brenda G. of B'sHuronLightHouse


Kathy M. of VintageSnapsandScraps


Bren of ManicMenagerie


Carol B. of QueenBesAlteredNeeds



Lori D. of TreasuresOfThePast


Stacey M. of ArtSnark

Linda B. of MidwestieLady


Weeks ago I decided to host a tag swap, which you can read more about several posts below. 8 people joined the fun and what amazing work each and every tag has turned out to be! Everyone's work is so diverse, and I believe that everyone's own signature style is on their work. Some are stamped, some are hand drawn, some use images, ribbons and lace, glitter, inks, butttons, and so much more. I am the lucky one who gets to now choose which ones to keep for myself, and then divy the rest up to send to the very deserving participants. I want to thank all who joined in the fun, and also to tell you that in a few days, another tag swap will be announced, so if you want to receive some amazing work by some talented artists, come back for more info on the next TAG SWAP!!

9 comments:

NANCY LEFKO said...

my goodness what gorgeous work !!!

Brenda Lynn said...

I'm so excited to get these! Look at all those pretties! Thanks so much for hosting this, Carol. It was a lot of fun, but I'm sure opening my package will take the cake!

Lori said...

Wow! I am so excited to finally see such great work by such talented ladies! Can't wait to get my package. Carol, thanks so much for hosting. I am definitely joining the next swap.

Midwestie Lady - Linda said...

Just look at all the different styles and colors! It will be so exciting to receive my tags. Thank you, Carol, for hosting this swap and rightfully so, the host gets to choose!

Barb said...

Hi Carol,
Thanks much for hosting this wonderful swap AND for posting all the tags. WOW I can hardly wait to discover the swap tags in our mailbox !!!

Loudlife said...

Ooh! Those tags are all so gorgeous!!!

Brenda said...

Thank You Carol!!! This was my first tag swap and it was a lot of fun to do! Can't wait to get my tags, they are ALL so awesome!
Brenda

Kathy said...

Ahhhhhhh~
These are the best!!!!!!!!
I will be waiting by my mailbox, I am going right now....lol
I am so happy to be a part of your swap!
~xx~
Kathy

whyte said...

These just turned out fab, what a great group of artists and such wonderful tags! And thanks for teaching me how to do a swap I'm looking forward to doing my own!