Monday, October 26, 2009

~~Mother Nature at her Finest~~


Recently I snapped a few pictures at the location in upper Michigan where our family cabin is. It is a spectacular view any time of year, but the colors on this particular weekend were outstanding. Something I could never get tired of looking at, not in a million years. Since these photos were taken 2 weeks ago, the colors have faded now, making room for ice and snow and cold ; meaning more white in the scene than any colors this vivid. I've always intended on taking photos of the same location, every month or so just to record the changes Mother Nature makes. Maybe that will be my New Years Resolution.

4 comments:

Robin said...

Such beautiful pics of Fall!

Pam said...

Hi Carol, Your pics are beautiful! I also love what you have done with your Blog site, you are so creative! I wish some of that would rub off on me!!! Hope we can get together sometime soon!
Pam

ECLECTICMIXUP said...

Wow, and WOW! The colors are wonderful. Thank you for sharing your breath taking view!

Lovely blog, you are one talented and creative lady!
Carol F

Sugar Lump Studios said...

gorgeous shots...I imagine this is in the UP? I soooo want to move north! :)