Monday, October 11, 2010

~*~*Silver & Gold~*~* For Theme Thursday

I always feel like I am a season ahead of myself.  It's still 2 weeks until Halloween and I am frantically preparing for the (knock on wood) Christmas rush.  Still lots of ideas spinning around  in my head,  but the wintery white Christmas scene shadowboxes can be checked off my list now! All 3  of them together look like a triptych, but I think I will keep them seperate.  Sharing it this week with Theme Thursday , and I was recently contacted by the editor of the new publication Creating Vintage Charm magazine,  asking if it could be included in the marketplace section of the magazine, this November!


14 comments:

Bridget said...

Every year I want to start making things to sell at Christmas time...I "plan" on starting over the summer...alais, I get busy doing other stuff then the weather gets colder here on the Carolina coast & I "remember" I should have started projects months ago. I should put a reminder on my calendar.

Kathy said...

Oh Carol, they are yummy. I hope someone goes for all three, and they have this beautiful arrangement. So lovely! You done good, real good....lol
xo

Artsnark said...

just lovely! Makes me want a cup of cocoa & a snuggli :D

Sugar Lump Studios said...

these are fantastic! I love the soft vintage feel of each one and the white - it feels like Christmas to me! gorgeous work!

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Carol, these are GORGEOUS!!!! I just love the tones and elements you used...right up my ally! I hope you are doing great sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

K said...

gorgeous!

Lori Saul said...

What a spectacular piece- the creamy winter palette is superb. I'm still on Halloween but you are inspirational!

Amy said...

so divine..love all the details in each piece..so much to see and LOVE

Willy said...

Wonderful shadow boxes!

Hermine said...

Its wonderful!

Deann said...

Wow Carol these are gorgeous...what a wonderful Christmas idea...awesome artwork!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic creation, it looks really wonderful.

Shelly Hickox said...

OMG! This is gorgeous!! Absolutely my style...really fantastic work!

Riet Harikini said...

So very special