Monday, June 13, 2011

~~Peacock Park Design Haul~~

                              
             ~~~~This amazing and large conservatory was only $12~~~~

 I fell in love with the colors in this large finial, and bought several items in the same design theme. $7 !!

         ~~~ This weathered birdhouse was a steal as well ~~~
 Another large finial in that same amazing mixture of turquoise and brown  $ 5 !!
                    ~~~Cute galvanized bucket  $ 1~~~
A large selection of old looking frames to do some artwork in $2 and $3 a piece.  Can't go wrong with that! 
For years my favorite "antique" store, "Peacock Antiques" was just miles from my house. Sometime ago they closed the store which was open for non-wholesale and my life has not been the same since!  Architectural antiques and finds, amazing reproductions that are sometimes hard to tell from a true antique, garden statuary, and goods for the home filled this one of a kind shop.  Recently however, they announced a warehouse sale open to the public and for weeks I was filled with anticipation on what I might find. I was not disappointed.  The prices were as amazing as the items themselves. I was like a kid in a candy store.  I am talking Christmas morning excited!!  Above are a few of my finds,  only a sampling, actually.  I am already counting the days until the next warehouse sale!  

8 comments:

Artsnark said...

ooh - lucky you :D What amazing finds at incredible prices!

Sandi said...

Looks like you found some amazing deals as well!! YAY for you!! I LOVE that birdhouse...I didn't see that! LOL
Blessings~

Art From The heart said...

I loved that place and always enjoyed stopping when we were in the area. Still isn't anything like it around.
Hugs, Amy

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Oh, I'm pea green with envy!! What fabulous finds and fabulous prices to match. I wish I was there...I'd be shipping loads back home. :0)

Thanks for sharing...I feel giddy with Christmas excitement just looking at it and knowing what a steal you got it all for!

Pink Sparkles,
Stephanie ♥

Pretty Ragged Threads said...

Oh, wow what great deals. I love the conservatory and the finals oh and the bird house. Wish we had something like that here.

Hugs, Jackie

whyte said...

It must be Christmas! What great finds and bargains! That's just the bestest fun!! :)

Sandi said...

Hi Carol,
Me again. :) I got most of those totes on the half off day, but did get a couple on Saturday too. There weren't very many so I grabbed what she had. If I had another one I would let you buy it, but alas I don't. Maybe you will be fortunate enough to win my giveaway. :)
Blessings~
Sandi
(I was going to just email you this instead of putting another comment, but your email isn't linked to your blog so I couldn't. If you want to email me directly it is hsb@frontiernet.net }

Kathy said...

YOU must have been a very, very good girl to find prices like this. You got some amazing deals Missy! Happy for you, I can't wait to see what you do with the frames. Have fun...