Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mind~Wide~Open Art Challenge

My art friend, Gail Schmidt of Shabby Cottage Studio always hosts the best art challenges, but unfortunately it has been wayyyyy too long since I was able to join in. Well when I saw this months image to be used, I couldn't resist, so here is my entry, an altered journal using an antique photograph of 2 adorable children.  If you would like to join in, or check it out to see what an art challenge is all about, take a look at Mind Wide Open Challenge. And even if you aren't up to participating, you can always vote for your favorite artwork each month, so join the fun!!


5 comments:

Lululiz said...

Oooh, what a great quote, I hadn't heard it before, but I sure won't forget it now.

Robin said...

Love your altered journal!

Hugs,
Robin

Electra said...

I love the whimsy of the and the hats are the perfect touch. Big smile from me!

Electra said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. and the post prior to this, is that your home? Oh my, it's so beautiful!!!

Linda M. said...

Popping over to visit from MWO. I love the quote on your beautiful journal. I'm a new follower. Joyous Wishes, Linda