Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~~Latest Creation for Spring~~









One good thing about getting ready for a show is being forced to look ahead, and think about possibilities for the upcoming season.  Although we just put Christmas decorations away, my mind has been racing with Spring-like ideas for a show I am doing the end of January.  Spring will just be around the corner (or at least in my mind it will be!) and I want to have some things at the show which will encourage people to get through this long, cold, snowy winter.  These little stretched canvas collages with wire stands are just the thing, I think.  They shout of both Spring and Easter. I will have more in my Etsy shop a bit later, but for now, these will be tucked away ready for the show.

10 comments:

Kathy said...

Carol~
Love these, so much! Fab idea.... Just yummy! Clever gal....
Have fun.
~xx~
Kathy

Art From The heart said...

Absolutely Adorable,I love these. Lovely,soft and makes me want to be a kid again.

The Feathered Nest said...

Carol!! These are just WONDERFUL!!! I love them...and they do have a spring feel to them ~ adorable sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

chicroses said...

THankyou thankyou so much for commenting on my blog.Love your rabbits collages. I have so many things gathered up waiting to do some of this stuff. I take care of my 21m old granddaughter,so dont get much painting done.Very frustrating. About your mother on New Years eve. Hope someday you can feel different about doing something on New Years Eve. My DIL mother ruined xmas day xmas before last. She is depressed over loosing her dh 25yrs ago so made everyone miserable around her and picked a fight with her daughter. New baby girl and new marriage with all of us here. This year she went on a big trip and missed our Hatties 2nd xmas..I wouldnt have missed that for all the world. After loosing my mom and dad over 20yrs ago the pain has lessened quit a bit but never forgotten. Gosh I have wrote a book..Ive got to make some things like you do..You are really talented. Sally

whyte said...

Great collages, Carol. Make me smile!

ECLECTICMIXUP said...

Oh these are just so darn adorable and cute! You did a lovely job! You such a creative gal! Thanks for sharing. the other Carol

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Love the bunny in plaid pants w/ red gloves!
I tried paper collage this week. Clearly, I'm still coloring inside the lines! LOL
I enjoy yours very much!!!
Zuzu

Carol Mae said...

These are so cute and very nice work, Love them. You make me want to more spring things also. Take care, Carol Mae

Artsnark said...

These are so cute!

jvw home said...

these are absolutely precious!!!
jeanette
jvw home