Tuesday, May 12, 2009

In Love With ACEO's





















My artistic desires and fancies come and go, and right now I have been creating OOAK (One of a kind) ATC/ACEO's and getting more and hooked with each and every one. As I started to create these this past Mother's Day (what a nice gift, my family allowing me some extra time in my art area on Mother's Day!) I began to realize these particular ATC's even had a similar look and feel, the same muted colors ran in each one. I will be posting these at my Etsy shop soon!

4 comments:

Karen Valentine said...

These are beautiful. They are right up my alley as far as colors and style go. I've been itching to make some myself. It's one art form I have yet to tackle, but it's on my short list!!! Thank you for the kick in the butt. I can't wait to get in the studio and make some!
Karen

Alisa Nordholt-Dean said...

Your cards a lovely! Aren't they addicting? ACEOs are so much fun to make and collect. Have you done any swaps before? It's a great way to build your collection.

Gaby Bee said...

These cards are really beautiful! Such cheerful to look at them :)
Gaby xo

Carole said...

You do beautiful work. I just happened upon you. Busy time of year for us. I'll definitely by back to visit again though.

Carole