Monday, May 18, 2009

Some Of My Favorite Things!!





























It was gorgeous today as the early morning sun streamed through the windows. It inspired me to take a look around taking notice of what my favorite things are around my home. Needless to say the most treasured are my family and my animals, but these things just shouted out to me.. family heirlooms, old clocks, mercury glass, old books, first Spring flowers, bird nests, eggs, and so many more things to mention. Here they are, some of my favorite things!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Oh Carol those are some of my favorite things too. I have a similar clock that my husband gave me for Christmas years ago and I love it.

Cave Creek Antiques said...

I just love the DREAM banner. Beautiful! This is my first visit on your blog and it is wonderful! I will be back to visit again. Kim