Monday, December 7, 2009

~~~Angels Abound~~~

Angels descending, bring from above,


Echoes of mercy, whispers of love.


~Fanny J. Crosby

 
Angels have a home throughout the year around my house, but some come out only at Christmastime.  I see no reason why we can't decorate with the things we love, all the year long!  My Mother had a large collection of Angels, so perhaps I inherited my interest in angels from her.  I am lucky enough to have some of her angels.... and I think of her fondly whenever I lay eyes on them.  These angels are just a few of my collection, and a few of my favorite things.
 


4 comments:

Alisa Nordholt-Dean said...

Oh...what a lovely collection!

pinkglitterfae said...

thank you for sharing, they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I have a few little angels in my home too.

Enjoy your day,
Zuzu

Cave Creek Antiques said...

I love the angel with the paper wings on the first photo - did you make her? Is she paper mache? Lovely!!!