Saturday, December 26, 2009

~~Welcome 2010~~



Happy New Year to all.  Now that the holidays are coming to an end, I have many plans in store for my art, my home and my blog.  I am looking forward to experimenting with PaperClay sculptures, perhaps some polymer clay, mixed media projects and some altered jewelry.   I already have 3 workshops scheduled and an art show in store over the next couple of months. Although I hate to see a year end, and the holidays over,  it is a nice relief for the pace of life to slow down, and settle in for the long winter.  Happy New Year!

4 comments:

risa said...

It's been wonderful seeing all your favorite things...beautiful, loved the pictures...thanks for sharing.

I'm almost ready too to start switching gears and look ahead to 2010.

Have a wonderful New Years!

Brenda said...

Happy New Year to you too Carol! I love the crispness look of your blog, and can't wait to see the new creations you will be making (espec. the altered jewelry)||||||||||||||||!!!
Here's to 2010!

glimmering prize said...

hi carol! happy new year to you too! your blog looks great! best wishes to you. and many thanks for your lovely email. regards
lorraine

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Carol.. I still have to get some things put up in etsy for you!

xoxo
Cat